Corporate Insurance Agent
A corporate agent in insurance is a trusted source representing an insurance company or
on behalf of an insurance company to sell insurance policies.
The corporate insurance broker has to first identify the need of the
company before offering the services. He has also to take into account
the number of insurers and the services offered against it.
For instance, if a company has opted for travel insurance in a year, the number of insurers ,
if exceeded, the agent might have to issue a fresh policy or upgrade the policy, if possible.
Corporate entities that offer these kinds of services follow an open architecture
proforma herein, they can sell multiple policies. While a corporate insurance agent
has its restriction one life, one non-life insurance and one health insurance company only.
Who Can Become a Corporate Insurance Agent
Any individual can choose to become a Corporate Insurance Agent
if you wish to create a source of income from the convenience of your home.
A great option for Homemakers, Retirees, Students, and Financially Savvy Individuals among others.
Some of the benefits include:
- Create a passive source of income from the comfort of your home.
- Get associated with a leading brand in the finance industry.
- Increase your earnings with additional financial products.
- Earn at your own pace.
- High revenue sharing.
Benefits of Becoming a Corporate Insurance Agent
The benefits of being a corporate insurance agent are numerous. Here are a few of them:
Stay Close to the corporate universe
Every individual somewhere down the line desires to be part of the suited
booted culture of the corporate. But what daunts an individual
is whether the wish shall be granted or not and if granted will
it be as per their expectations. HEnce, being a corporate insurance
agent fulfills all these aspirations. A corporate insurance agent
learns about the company's know-how and is a consultant to find and
shield them with the right policy. The corporate becomes his universe
where he/she can look forward to a future as a corporate insurance agent.
Earning while learning or earning full time,
whatever may be the case, being a corporate insurance agent definitely contributes
to an individual's financial freedom. He/ She has the advantage to work as per his
time and convenience yet earn to the best of his potential.
There are various types of corporate insurances that one can offer.
This directly states that there shall at no point be lack of opportunities.
It is upto his/her determination to earn as much as they can as a corporate insurance agent.
Personal & Professional Growth
The growth factor is one of the significant advantages.
You get to meet many experienced individuals from the industry that
help you in self as well as professional growth.
Corporate Insurance Agent Commission
The commission of a corporate insurance agent varies on the policy sold.
Every policy sold holds a premium that is distributed over a period of time.
The commision received is on the premium that is charged.
There was a sudden spike in more and more corporates entering the domestic market after 2008.
This worked as a positive momentum for the corporate insurance industry thus resulting in a demand
for corporate insurance agents.
Currently, one can earn by means of commission or by associating with a specific insurance company
that could offer a salary or commision.
Corporate Insurance Agent Role & Responsibility
Until yesterday, the task of a corporate insurance broker was tedious and mind-boggling.
With the digitisation, it has become convenient and hassle-free.
That’s why most of the Corporate Insurance Agents are opting
to associate with companies that are online and facilitate ease in documentations.
Furthermore, the other hindrance is that every insurance agent cannot be an
entity which is a major requirement for corporate insurance.
The best way is to associate himself/ herself with a licensed service provider.
Choice Connect, as an organisation offers ample opportunities to
insurance agents along with simple processes.
Types of Corporate Insurance Policies we offer:
- Workman Compensation Insurance Policy: The policy acts as a protection for any incident taking place during or at the workplace.
- Professional Liability / Indemnity Insurance Policy: Any kind of negligence, copyright infringement, personal injury, and more are covered under this policy.
- Special Contingency Policy: The coverage protects from any damage caused to intangible assets or any damage caused for on-premises activities.
- Group Term Life Insurance Policy: The policy covers a group of people but it is issued to the organisation to offer benefits to its employees. The employee is covered until he is associated with the organisation.
- Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy: The policy covers medical health expenses of employees as well as the dependents.
- Fire & Burglary Insurance Policy: Any damage caused to or within the property is covered under this policy.
In corporate insurance a number of factors need to be considered:
- The size of the Group
- Average Age of the employees
- Occupation or Profession
- Medical History
- Coverage of Dependants
- Plan Category
Corporate Insurance Agent Salary
The corporate insurance industry is designed on the basis of commissions as
this may give the flexibility for an individual to service as per their convenience.
Choice Connect currently offers one of the best services to all agents through its
platform whilst providing attractive incentives.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Corporate Insurance Agent
To become a Corporate insurance agent with us:
A Choice Broking Associate needs to be:
- 18 years of age
- Have passed S.S.C.
- Have procured an IRDA certification
Corporate insurance Agent Registration Process
To be a part of Choice Connect, you need to register yourself as a CBA(Choice Business Associate) in 6 simple steps:
A Choice Broking Associate needs to be:
- Login to Choice Connect
- Sign-up by filling up your personal details that include pan card and address proof.
- You will receive an approval from Choice Connect
- Start Your Journey of Being a CBA.
- The Dashboard will help you add enquiries
- Now you can enter details about your prospect clients and get quotations